About Me

My photo
Polymerase chain reaction is a cornerstone of molecular biology research. Using short pieces of single-stranded DNA called primers the previously invisible becomes tangible.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

New Primer Set Feature

Grand Rounds is a weekly collection of medical commentary from the blogosphere. Conceived by blogborygmi in the late summer of 2004, Grand Rounds is in its 23rd edition. Quality writing on medical blogs is prolific. Exposure, however, is not. Grand Rounds hopes to remedy this situation.

Although I have neither contributed to nor commented on Grand Rounds, I am an enthusiastic lurker. For convenience, I have added an archive drop-down menu (Grand Rounds, Editions) to my sidebar. Enjoy.

If you would like to contribute, check the link below.

Grand Rounds - Submission Guidelines

No comments: