About Me

My photo
Polymerase chain reaction is a cornerstone of molecular biology research. Using short pieces of single-stranded DNA called primers the previously invisible becomes tangible.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Grand Rounds, 30th Edition

Hedwig, at Living the Scientific Life, overcame a nasty malady to post the 30th edition of Grand Rounds. Dr. Maria’s submission, Electroconvulsive Therapy and Bestiality, and BioEthics Dude’s, Trouble with Diagnosis: Car Talk vs. Doctors, immediately caught my eye.

By the way, I'm sure you've noticed the conditional link to fullposts labeled "unfold" at the end of all my frontpage posts. Does anyone know the code to have it only appear when there is actually something below the fold?

{update: 4/23/05, 1:44pm} Never mind. I found a hack.

No comments: