About Me

My photo
Polymerase chain reaction is a cornerstone of molecular biology research. Using short pieces of single-stranded DNA called primers the previously invisible becomes tangible.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Contacts

While updating my contact list I noticed the first entry is no longer with us. The contact was very important to me. It got me through some very rough times. I remember fondly turning to it at the end of the day, calling to arrange meetings and never being let down. It has been years since our last encounter. Something else has replaced it. I will miss it dearly.

First Name - 20 piece chicken meal
Last Name - $26.99
Telephone - xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax - xxx-xxx-xxxx

Deleted.

2 comments:

Bill Braine said...

RIP, 20-piece chicken meal.

small hands said...

Alas, poor Pudgie, I knew him well, Horatio.