About Me

My photo
Polymerase chain reaction is a cornerstone of molecular biology research. Using short pieces of single-stranded DNA called primers the previously invisible becomes tangible.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Wonky

My internet connection has been wonky the last couple of days. Unfortunately, my training is going similarly. Here is Thursday's entry. As I guessed, today I wasn't able to fit in any workout. I'm going to try to cut down on the daily mileage, but try to improve on the consistency. Maybe try for 4-6 days a week as opposed to the 3-5 days that I've been averaging.

  • date: 05/19/05
  • time: night
  • weather: 49ยบ F, cloudy, little drizzle
  • mileage: today-0, week-3.1, year-194.4
  • resting (bpm): 60
  • after workout (bpm): n/a
  • weight: +23

comments:

Again no running. No walking either. Leg is almost fully recovered. Tomorrow is going to be tight, so I don't think I will be able to fit in a workout. I'm hoping to get back on track by Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude?

Primer1 said...

Regular posting will resume soon.

I've been working through a series of daily leg cramps and subsequent multi-day recoveries. I'm pretty sure I was ion defficient and have added a multivitamin and banana to my diet.

I haven't been running, but have walked over 50 miles in the past two weeks.

So, we'll know June 15th about your entry. Have you been prepping?

Hope all is well.